1) Press the Start-button to start
2 ) Select all destination squares of the first move from every possible Mate in 2
The next puzzle is loaded as soon as you found all squares.
Variations tells you how many squares to select.
I would guess (??) that for an improvement in skill you need to get 2 times as fast as you have been at the beginning ( beginning = ~ attempt Nr. 1000 ).
If you have problems gaining significant speed improvement then use other exercises to support your progress:
- Board Vision: Attack of Fritz
- Board Vision: Attack of Chessgym
- Board Vision: Check of Fritz
- Board Vision: Find all Checks
- Board Vision: Mate in 1
- Skill Builder of Maurice Ashley
- Chess Fork Trainer
See the links at the right side of this page