The drawback of this idea is , you get a loooot of puzzles if you put your games into an engine and put these positions in a spaced repetition software ( like Anki ).
So i use now this algorithm:
- Play game
- Do a Blundercheck with Fritz ( and stockfish 6 ) Threshold = 0.30 Time=1 sec for my moves ( Link ).
- Then i start "Infinite analysis" ( Link ) and go to these blunders. I try to understand what i made wrong and why the best move of the engine is better.
- If the evaluation of best move of the engine is 0.2 better than the evaluation of the second best move of the engine and i think i understand the move then i use the Windows Sniping Tool to copy the position and create a new Anki Card with the position as question at the front side of the card ( just an "insert" ) and the computer analysis at the back side of the card.( Link )
r1b1nr2/pp3qbk/2p3p1/3p1pPp/5B1N/1PPR1P1P/P1Q2PB1/2K1R3 b - - 0 1
1. = (-0.21): 1...Nc7 2.Rde3 Ne6 3.Bd6 Rd8 4.Be5 f4 5.R3e2 Re8 6.Bxg7 Qxg7 7.Re5 Bd7 8.Bf1 Nf8 9.Rxe8 Rxe8 10.Rxe8 Bxe8 11.Ng2 Qe5 12.Qd2 Ne6 13.h4 c5 14.Qe1 Qxe1+ 15.Nxe1 d4 16.Bc4 Bd7 17.Nd3 dxc3 18.Ne5
2. +/= (0.43): 1...Rg8 2.Be5 Nc7 3.f4 a5 4.Nf3 Re8 5.Rde3 Bxe5 6.Nxe5 Qg7 7.Qd2 a4 8.b4 Be6 9.Kb1 a3 10.Nf3 Bf7 11.Rxe8 Rxe8 12.Rxe8 Nxe8 13.Ne5 Be6 14.Qc1 Nd6 15.h4 Nb5 16.Bf3 d4 17.cxd4 Nxd4
I did look for 1...Nc7 but i did not see 2...Ne6! to block the e file and make pressure to g5 , f4 and d4 ..
So i have now a nice example of : Open file, centralisation, improving of the worst piece, prophylaxis..
There are 2 things to do: Learn new knowledge and apply old knowledge